Company culture is defined as the total sum of the values, customs, traditions and meanings that make a company unique. At KTA, there is a specific collection of values and accepted norms that define our culture and define the way we interact with each other and everyone we deal with.
- Quality is the essential fabric of all services we provide, and the way we work.
- We maintain a comprehensive Quality Management System to guide our efforts.
- We pursue, obtain and maintain expertise and industry recognized certifications for our services and our people.
- We are honest and fair with everyone we deal with.
- We stand behind our work; if something is wrong we make it right.
- Our ethics and principles take precedence over short-term gains.
- We are the recognized leader in the services we provide.
- We are technically excellent in the markets we serve.
- We recognize superior accomplishments.
- We invest in training, equipment and technology to maintain our cutting edge.
- We establish clearly defined goals and hold each other accountable.
- KTA employees are committed to the long-term; longevity is the norm at KTA.
- We are responsive to and have a high regard for client expectations.
- We care intensely about our collective success.
Leadership at KTA recognizes that management cannot dictate individual values and norms. However, we create a work environment and personally demonstrate standards of behavior that specifically reflect our core values.
These values provide our managers with the framework and norms about acceptable behaviors used to achieve business goals. Our values also prescribe appropriate behavior for all employees while carrying out their assignments and working with one another.